Browse (5 total)
- Keeley Institute Collection
The Keeley Institute was founded in Dwight in 1879 by Leslie Keeley and, until it closed its doors in 1965, offered treatment to cure alcoholism. At the peak of the institute's popularity, there were more than 200 locations across the U.S. and Europe.
Help improve access to historic documents by transcribing handwritten pages (look for START TRANSCRIBING or CONTINUE TRANSCRIBING documents) and reviewing the transcriptions of others (look for NEEDS REVIEW documents). Sign in or create an account and then select an item below to get started.