Browse (20 total)
- Palatine Commercial Corporation Collection
The Palatine Commercial Corporation began in 1917 as a co-operative of stores catering to the Polish American community. The organization soon opened training schools in the Chicago metro area to provide business and management training for members. By 1919, the education component of the company grew to include one main campus and seven satellite branches. The organization also published a company paper to share information on the activities of the company.
The photographs in this collection include images of storefronts, window displays, and activities at the corporate offices.
Help improve access to historic documents by transcribing handwritten pages (look for START TRANSCRIBING or CONTINUE TRANSCRIBING documents) and reviewing the transcriptions of others (look for NEEDS REVIEW documents). Sign in or create an account and then select an item below to get started.